Monday, December 8, 2008

I hava three more weeks till the end of this semester. I feel super relaxing so far. But when I meditate on the past few months,I found I did not do my best at school. I became unzealous, lazy. I like procastinates the works which the teachers assigned to us. I do not even have a sense that I am a senior right now. After eight months from now, I will go to college. Can I handle the burdensome college works? I keep asking myself. I think senior year is kinda a transition period between the high school and college. I realize that I have so many weekness that I need to overcome before I go to college.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The stress and anxiety of college can only be imagined. But when you're in the middle of the first semester, you'll feel relieved that it wasn't so bad. I'm sure you will adapt to the changed environment of college.
Where do you think you'd like to go?