Friday, November 14, 2008

INUNDANT TREND

As the computer industries developing more and more faster, the new medias seems emerge in an endless stream. The functions of the medias also become more flexible and more convenient. The extent not only limit within a state or a country, but also expand to all over the world. People can stay home and buy whatever they need , do whatever they want. The people are very rely on the internet, especially the young teenagers. Some of them seems like can not live without it. As a teenager, the internet is very important to me. I use it to chat with my friends, use it to do my homework, use it to read the book and gossip news. Internet is my “teacher and bad friend”. Because I can learn a lot from the internet, but I found some inadequacy news for me to read. Sometimes I don’t even need to click it, it pop out by itself. Maybe this is the way they use to spread the virus. Actually, people can not do many things without the Internet. People can do things more faster and easier. But some people use it in other different ways such as spread virus, stole the personal information through the internet, so the internet was messed up sometimes and people started to concern about that. There is no perfect thing in the world. Everything has a good side and bad side. It depends on how people use it. But I am sure that the Web2.0 will continue to influence till some other more innovative product which can replace it…

No comments: