Wednesday, January 28, 2009

After senior cut day!!

Yesterday is the senior cut day. Most of the seniors kind of took a day off. So, I got a four-day weekend which was pretty good for me. And there was a Chinese Lunar New Year during this holiday. So, I spend most of my holiday with my family.
But today, when I came back to school, one of my teacher got very upset because the senior cut day. And, he did a lot of calculations to show how much money did the school lost yesterday. Because he said if the student didn’t come to school , then the state is not gonna give the money to the school. The state gives every student about 50 dollars per day. So, If we didn’t go to school, the state will withdraw the money. In addiction to the money, another question comes up: what should we as a student put in priorities? The education or the play time? We cant get both! Sometimes it’s very hard to choose because the human laziness… Anyways, I have learned a very good lesson that I never learn before.

No comments: