Friday, September 12, 2008

Chinatown Street Fair

Last Saturday, the street fair was held in Chinatown. And I was one of the volunteers who help to set up the booths and maintain order. There were many people at that day. And one of my job was in charge of maintain order. There were many lucky draws. And the people suppose to get in line and take turns. When I asked the people to do that, they totally ignored me. That was so pissed me off! Because there was very noisy , so i need to shout more louder," Get in line, please!" And then the people started to like blame me something like that. But i don't care tho because this is not my idea to get people in line. And most people were seems like they wouldn't have a chance, and some of them pushed the people forward, so the people in the front falling down. I used to tell them everyone would get a chance, but they still... Through this, it can reflect people's self-cultivation. And somepeople did the lucky draw more than twice. I was wondering how many gifts can meet the needs of the pepople. And when one booth started to passed out some free gifts, the people like rushed forward and robbed it. They acts like the refugees. I am not debase them, i just said the truth. I feel so pity that the people were so lack of civilization. And it can reflect the rapacious side of the people. And the pepople threw the garbage everywhere even though the garbage can was right in front of them. I cann't imagine what if every people is like that, how's the world gonna look like...

No comments: